Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Box Pouch

I wanted to make a little something for hubby's Aunt D whom is wonderful about sending the kids gifts. I really don't know if there is anything she wants or needs so I decided that a box pouch might be a good all purpose gift. I did find out that her favorite color is green.
In my stash I have several miscellaneous fabric placemats, I decided this one would be best. To remind myself of where the seams need to go, I searched Pinterest & came up with this tutorial: http://modernquiltlove.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/perfect-box-pouch-tutorial/
I was able to get the pouch sewn up quickly but did need to go back and sew the lengthwise seams to give it better shape. Now I just need to finish the kid's handprint magnets & find a few toiletries to put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!