Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Operation Comfort Doll

I just got done reading my Feb/March 2012 issue of Sew News that showed up today. They have an article, "Operation Comfort Doll" by Lucy Blaire, that I am moved to join along. Here is a link to the instructions and pattern for the Comfort Doll.
I haven't done much charity sewing but plan/hope to make it more of a priority. This looks like a very easy project. I do look forward to adding some embellishments and coming up with my own small doll design as the article leaves the donations open for personal interpretation. Please let me know if you will be joining Operation Comfort Doll, I'd love to hear.

Have a good afternoon and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!