Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Truffle Muslin

I was able to get my Truffle muslin sewn up over the weekend and did find some fitting issues; which reminds me that I do always need to do a muslin. I think I am going to like this dress alot assuming I can get it to feel like it fits right. I did a SBA and shortened the bodice. The fashion fabric I am going to use is a microfiber polyester that seems like it will drape nicely. The lining will be some lightweight white cotton from my stash also. 
"Fashion" fabric
Truffle Front

Truffle Back is baggy so I am going to be taking some of it in; I'll do a post on my alterations.
Not the best view but a side view of the neck gaping on the back and it looks
 like I need to address the armhole gaping there.
Just an FYI: I used PicMonkey.com to do a little photo editing - looks like a very cool website & I plan to use it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!