Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tea Towels

This is actually an early birthday present
(Shock! I actually got something done early!!!)
I got this mailed with the Xmas presents -
which, shockingly, I got mailed in plenty of time
for Xmas!!!
I happened across a sale on plain tea towels or maybe flour sack towels, but any way, I purchased a few to do some embroidery embellishment with my new Brother PE770. I found all these designs for free out in the Internet - the mouse & pie I know I found on Bunnycup.com.  
This towel went to the lovely story time lady
at the library - with some candy of course!















This cutie went to B's preschool teacher
along with a tin B found at a thrift store
that I filled with a few homemade goodies.
The towels made up quickly and I figured that if the recipients are anything like me, they can use new kitchen towels and since I didn't make them too holiday themed then hopefully they will feel like they can use them more.


Hope you are well and Blessed Be,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!