Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quick Easy Gifts

Just a quick post of some quick gifts that I have ready to give. 
With my Silhouette Cameo I was able to embellish a bunch of the cups I got at the Dollar Tree. Mostly I just put the recipient's name but I did do a little extra on a few of them. I then filled the cups with candy. 
For my husband I used this snowmobile design from the Silhouette store. I also cut this design out of the heat  transfer vinyl I purchased in November but forgot to buy a plain long sleeve t-shirt the other day to get it applied so hopefully I can get to town to pick up a shirt before Xmas!
The earrings I "purchased" from Laci on WhoopdWhoop. I got enough pairs for my nieces, mom, sisters,  sister-in-law, and a couple teachers at school.

I also cut the The Oliver Corporation decal from vinyl and carefully layered to imitate the Oliver tractor shield. If anyone is interested in having this studio file please comment with your email and I will email it to you.
So here are a couple ideas for quick gifts.

Blessed Be,
Alyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!