Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Snowmobile Shirts

Dear Hubby semi-posing for a pic for the blog :)
I put my Silhouette Cameo to good use this holiday season making presents for my dear husband. I happened to find a couple of designs in the Silhouette store while they were on sale that I knew the hubby would like. I've used both to embellish shirts and as shown in my earlier post I also embellished a cup.
D specifically requested a shirt like daddy's, so on New Year's Day I took time to work on  a few projects & got D a long sleeve shirt sewn up with the heat transfer vinyl embellishment. To make the shirt I mostly traced off a current shirt to get the sizing.


I had to make Hubby another shirt since I have two different snowmobile designs. The grey shirt was to long by about 3" - so I cut off 4", from the extra that I cut off I cut 2", folded & ironed it in half and serged it onto the bottom of the shirt to give it a finished edge - a super easy fix :)

Hope everyone is having a good beginning to the year, I need to get cleaning, my little sister L and brother R are getting here in a couple of hours for a quick snowmobile and sledding day tomorrow but I still have some cleaning to do.
Oh, and I am soooo looking forward to Downton Abbey's 3rd season premier Sunday!!!

Skip To My Lou
125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!