Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Family Crossword


I've been wanting to make some home decor items for myself after making a few canvas items for other people; so I made this 18"x24" canvas for us. I'm not sure if I saw this idea any where before but this is what I came up with. Unfortunately the green background color isn't as dark as it shows in my edited picture - honestly, I'm not thrilled with how this turned out - the colors just don't quite complement each other, IMOP. The letter is done in gold vinyl layered on maroon red vinyl that Hubby insisted would look good with the green paint. 
After getting this hung in the living room I was looking at it & realized I should have done #1 as our last name with the clue being the Family title. Oh, well, it is a nice piece. 

Hope everyone is keeping warm (it is -6 here today!) and Blessed Be,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!