Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flour Sack Towels

A few more flour sack towels.

I had a yellow bird requested. I used a bluebird pattern and changed around stitch colors. The first one didn't quite turn out as nicely as I wanted, so I stitched another towel and watched it closely to stop and switch colors part way through to get the correct placement of yellow. 
Our lovely story time lady likes her towel so much that she has commissioned these two kitchen towels as gifts. She has already said she will order more as it gets closer to other family member birthdays.


I really like this pie design except that the outline along the crust doesn't quite line up

Hope all are well.
Blessed Be, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!