Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Etsy Shop

To reference back to my first post, I have hundreds of patterns, with most of them being vintage. So, I've decided to pick out some of the patterns that I don't think I'll get around to making. Most of these are too large for me; I could grade them down, and have done a couple, but honestly when you have as many patterns as I do, you can let go of a few so that someone else can enjoy them. The first ones to go will be the Anne Adams printed patterns from the '70's; I only have a handful of these but they are all several sizes to large, though I really really wish they weren't, they are really cute. I am listing them in my Etsy shop Hems2Dolls. I will be working on adding more patterns over the next few days so please check back. Hopefully I have something that you have been looking for or find that you can't live without :)

Have a good evening and Blessed Be.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!