Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Orange You Glad We Are Friends?

I have an early Valentine's Day present for you!
With D in preschool I need to make some Valentine's for his classmates but it is really hard to find anything that isn't too "cutesie." Plus I hate all the sugar that is shoved at kids so I've been trying to come up with something different. I found a few I liked on various blogs but I would have to make a special trip to a bigger town to get the toy to go with it and then also spend money I don't need to. Well, long story short I was at the grocery store today and this Valentine popped in my head, I thought it was clever (please don't tell me otherwise!). I figure I can wrap up a clementine or, if I had wanted, I guess I could have got those gummy orange slices.
So here you go if you want it, it is by no means perfect but here it is. I even found a free PDF writer to make this (hopefully) easier for everyone.
There are 3 to a page so print and cut as shown.
Fold in half
I wrapped a clementine in plastic wrap and then stapled the Valentine on top (this was a bit difficult but worked).
I will be writing D's name on the back, not that preschoolers really care but whatever.
Please let me know if you use this, I'd love to know if you liked it.
Good Night and Blessed Be.

Linking to:
 Rook No 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!