Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sneek Peak

Sorry I've been MIA. Between D starting kindergarten last week, the camera quitting 3 weeks ago (just as I was about to take birthday party pictures of B's 3rd birthday!!), and the in-laws visiting from out of state I haven't had much to blog about. I've been busy the last several days though. Now I just need to get some usable if not good pictures of my projects to show off.
Here is a sneek peak of the jacket I finished today.
 
 
 
After purchasing the vintage 1960 McCall's 5673 dress and jacket pattern, I joined the Lined Jacket contest at PatternReview.com. I now have the jacket completed but the pictures the hubby took with his smart phone are awful - didn't help it was sunset but I think his lens is VERY dirty. So I am going to see what I can get accomplished in that department tomorrow, hopefully hubby will be home before dark again :)
 
Have a good night & hope to update next time with more & better pictures!
Blessed Be, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!