Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Go To Patterns Fall Sale

To celebrate fall Andrea of Go To Patterns is having a sale!! You really need to check out the shop! She is always getting new patterns, so if you haven't taken a look lately you are missing out! I know I missed a few of the new kids' jacket/coat patterns.
 
So those jackets would be a perfect fall kick off.
 

Please take a look! The coupon is good through the end of September.
 
On another note I have a few posts planned - but need to get pictures figured out since my camera went caput! I hope to be getting back to some regular posting soon especially since B starts preschool Friday so I will have two hours every Friday to sit at the library and write posts - that will be sooo nice!
 
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Blessed Be,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!