Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Pouches

A long overdue post!!
I'm not sure how but I neglected to post about the Sweet Pouch I received from Emily! Bad Alyssa!!
I love it! She made me a quilted pouch with the cutest lining & great sweets! YUMMY! 
I just love the stamping she added - I always smile when I see my pouch!
Which is daily since I keep it in my recently sewn Mommy Poppins Bag.

To show my appreciation I made Emily a thank you sweet pouch.
 I really wanted to try out this design & so I turned it into something useful.
My zipper isn't nearly as nicely done at Emily's perfect zipper. 
I boxed the corners to give it more structure and I stabilized both sides to make it a bit more sturdy - 
the fabric is very light weight cotton. 

Well, I hope that this pouch brightened Emily's day as much as receiving my pouch brightened my day.

Blessed Be,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my little blog, I'd love to hear from you!